Removal of Black spots
HOW TO REMOVE BLACK SPOTS CAUSED BY ACNE
To get rid of the black spots on your skin, especially on your face, please you must be:
- Patient, willing and determined to sacrifice time and effort in order to be treated.
- You must also treat the root cause of acne because more acne, more dark spots.
- Also avoid so much sun contact because the sun causes spots to become darker and take a longer time to fade away.
There are two main ways of removing black spots on the skin caused by acne.
First, the artificial ways whereby Skin lightening products (creams, serums) and solutions are used, Laser treatments or Peels as well.
Second, the natural ways whereby some vegetables, fruits or other natural ingredients are applied directly or a mixture of their juices or paste applied to the affected areas.
The artificial procedures are usually more expensive and have lots of side effects on the skin and even worst on the face as compared to the natural procedures. This makes the natural ones much more preferable.
REMOVING BLACK SPOTS NATURALLY
- Squeeze a sizable lemon and remove seeds. Add 1 table spoon honey to 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, mix well and using cotton, apply on affected areas morning and evening. Always allow on skin for 30 minutes before washing off.
Lemon contains a natural bleaching agent that lightens spots with time while honey has anti-bacteria properties to help fight acne causing bacteria.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of cucumber gel with 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a bowl. Use it to massage affected areas daily.
- Wash, pill and grater a sizable potato. Then extract its juice using a clean cloth.
Also grater a sizable onion and extract juice. Add 2 tablespoons of onion juice to 3 tablespoons of potato juice, mix well and add 3 tables spoons of squeezed lemon juice. Carefully stir all 3 liquids and put in glass bowl or container. You can store for up to 7 days in the fridge. Using cotton, apply to affected areas and wash after 30minutes daily.
- Put 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water then Squeeze in lemon and stir. Put the mixture in an ice cube tray and freeze it. Then take one ice cube and rub on affected areas for 5 minutes and wash off. Use 3 times daily.