Natural beauty tips for black Africans
NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS FOR BLACK AFRICANS
When referred to a person, Beauty is simply a characteristic of someone that brings about admiration and pleasure.
Have you ever seen a girl and wished you were her? Even just for a single day
Who doesn’t want to be beautiful? Not just beautiful but beautiful without stress but just a little effort.
While some girls try too hard to be beautiful by using all sorts of make-ups and even to the extent of going in for surgeries, there are other girls who don’t even realise the need to be beautiful but how about those who do but can’t afford such procedures; does it mean they can’t be beautiful? Of course not.
It is said that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder; TRUE. Meaning beauty can only be determined by the person observing. You can be beautiful to person A but to person B you are not.
Reason why a man can say you are the most beautiful woman in town, Not that you are statistically speaking but you are by his personal observation.
But then you wouldn’t want to be called beautiful during the day and the next morning when you wake up from sleep you are just something else; the exact opposite.
NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS
No one is refusing make-up but to a certain extent, you should be beautiful without it or just a little of it to highlight your features. Do not behave as if without make-up you are gone. Then what happens when you start getting wrinkles?
Below are some natural beauty tips that can be followed at home.
- Hairstyle: This point is very important as the way you style your hair contributes a lot to your beauty. NOT all hairstyles go with certain head and face shapes. Some actually make some people look really bad so make sure to find the best style that suits you.
- Dressing: Take time to select your cloths because some cloths and jewellery make you look old. You can ask for help to make better choices.
- Skin type: You need to consider your skin type. This helps you to know the best lotions and moisturizers for your skin. Are you dark or fair? Is your skin dry, oily or both? Is it sensitive?
Some skin types usually need more effort than others. This is because most often, people with oily skin will easily get pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and black spots.
In such a case you will first have to get rid of all the bumps and black spots on your face. Read our article on how to get rid of acne and black spots.
- Consume carrots: Eat fresh carrots or make carrot juice and drink. Carrots are rich in Vitamin A which comes from beta-carotene. Beta carotene is what gives carrots their orange colour. Consuming vitamin A helps lower androgen levels by reducing the enzymes that cause high levels. With low androgen levels you have a better chance of not getting oily face and acne.
- Vitamin A from beta-carotene will also make your skin glow and smooth which is good but do not over consume carrots. Be considerate.
- Drink lots of water to keep body hydrated.
- Body Exercise: Exercising is good as it helps manage weight and burns fats. You might not be fat but your belly might be. Work out and get a small belly. This is very admirable. Sport also lowers risk of getting diseases like stroke and heart problems. It keeps you active and frees your mind.
- Face exercise: Exercising the muscles of your face can reduce speed of ageing and wrinkles.
- Smile: Smiling makes you more attractive, approachable and reduces stress. Avoid being grumpy all the time and just relax.
- Avoid too much sun exposure: Too much sun is not good for the skin. Use sun creams and moisturizers that are good for your skin type.
- Make-up: Use gentle make-up suitable for you and do not sleep with make-up on.
- Diet: A lot of people look bad because of their diet. The effects of what you take in will eventually start showing in your appearance. Others don’t even eat enough and get too skinny and bonny around the neck region and jaw bones. This is not attractive so feed well and on a balanced diet.
- Take good care of your lips, eyes and teeth.
- Dark circles around eyes: Before deciding to hide circles with make-up, read our article on how to get rid of them.